genderqueer. femme. trans something.
Act 28, Scene 1
Enter stage left UNCERTAINY.
when you put on some clean clothes to go out, and then you pick up a cat…
- You can be nonbinary and a girl at the same time
- You are beautiful and wonderful
- Genderqueer is a word you can use too no matter what the dfabs say or do
- No one has a damn right to tell you whether you experienced male privilege (esp not cis people), only you can know that
- No one has a damn right to tell you what sorts of socializations you experienced, only you can know that
- No one has a right to out you
- You matter
- The ways you enjoy sex do not invalidate you
- The ways you do not enjoy sex do not invalidate you
- The ways you dress do not invalidate you
- Your expression is wonderful and you’re valid with it.
- Gender is complex, especially with the pressures we face, exploration is ok and doesn’t invalidate you.
- There is nothing wrong with a girl or a nonbinary person having a penis
- There is nothing wrong with you needing other genitalia if you do need some
- You’re cute
- Dissonance happens for lots of reasons, you are valid regardless of the why you feel your pain or what sort of pain it is.
- We all do what we have to do to survive. Trying to blend in to be safe isn’t a bad statement on you. Being out isn’t a bad statement on you. You are excellent.
- Your body is your business only, fuck anyone who pries, they’re gross and you deserve better.
- No one should sexually assault us to see if we’re “fake”. We deserve better.
- You’re lovely and amazing and you should get nice things
- The age at which you transitioned doesn’t change how awesome you are
- Whether you transitioned or not doesn’t change how awesome you are
- How you define transition doesn’t change how awesome you are
- You’re really snazzy and great
- We all do what we have to do to survive. Sex work is work and sex workers have value. You have value.
- If you’re mentally ill that doesn’t take away from you. Lots of us have trauma and have been harmed. We deserve spaces to safely deal with our mental illnesses and pain. We deserve a better world in general.
- You’re worth it.
- You’re amazing
- You deserve respect
- You deserve love
- You deserve EVERYTHING